Protein Cinnamon French Toast Recipe
Hey Guys, I have teamed up with Warburtons to give on old favourite breakfast recipe a new twist! Now if you follow me on Snapchat, you will see that I love to have a high protein breakfast of eggs most mornings. Well, this recipe is a great way to get your eggs in on the days when you have that sweet craving too! Also, by subbing out bread for a wrap, this recipe feels like you're eating little french toast pancakes! Perfect for a weekend brunch.
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon (or to your taste)
- Squeeze of Honey or Agave
- Coconut Oil
- 3 Tbsp Greek Yoghurt
- Berries of Choice
- Cut the wrap into 8 square pieces using a sharp knife.
- In a shallow bowl, beat together 1 egg, almond milk, cinnamon and a squeeze of honey (to your taste).
- Lightly grease a non-stick frying pan with coconut oil and put on a medium heat.
- Meanwhile, take each square and soak in the egg mix, before adding to the frying pan. \
- Fry for 1-2 minutes each side, before transferring to a plate.
- Add Greek yoghurt, berries & honey to serve or any toppings of your choice!